• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SiânE & Cassie

Davy

SiânE doing her zoomies and her favourite dance (who needs to scoot like other dogs:rolleyes:) Just think of me trying to get the knots out of her bum:eek:

SiânE dance

Cassie is staying with us for two weeks while my brother sun's himself in Turkey. So she gets two weeks Holiday (on a diet) with us.

Wot I did for my hols

Those were great!! SiânE says...it just feel soooo good!! And Cassie...doing what dogs do....roll in the grass, scrounge for food and just generally have a great time!! I loved her wagging little rear when she went up to SiânE.

Glad you liked them:)

Thought I would post an update of SiânE with the sound that she makes when she is doing her little dance. I know a girl likes to enjoy herself but she gets louder and louder as the clip goes on. :eek:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1264072646358824491

I'm not saying shes obsessed but the other day I called her out to say I was taking her for a walk and someone shouted back 'you taking the settee as well' :eek:

Every time we hear the noise now we just look at each other and say the pervert off again. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for sharing :) reminded me so much of my tricolour babes :luv: Cassie hunting for food reminded me of the day my Sophie pinched my Aunties freshly purchased boiled ham from the shopping basket under her pram!! :D

Back