• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Sun is shining in Dublin....

Claire L

and we're on the beach

Ooh, this is fun
IMG_0712.jpg
IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

La la la la laaaa, I'm lovin' it!!
IMG_0714.jpg

Going in to cool down
IMG_0726.jpg
IMG_0728.jpg
Cara just chillin'
IMG_0711.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

Isn't it bloody great. We are finally getting the weather we deserve!!! Typical it starts the week before the world goes back to school?!!¬

It's only started now Brid as I'm correcting repeat exams. I guarantee you once these are done, rainy days will be here again!

Yup! Typical, nice weather starts weeks after it is needed :rolleyes: Ah well better late than never eh? :lol:

Awww looks like they had good fun. I've only had Barney to the beach once, can't wait to take him again.:D

Claire Cara and Minnie look great!! Isn't so nice to be able to take them to the beach without everybody freezing/getting soaked (and not by the sea!). They look like they're having the time of their lives, at long last :D
What beach is it? It looks nice and quiet?

Claire Cara and Minnie look great!! Isn't so nice to be able to take them to the beach without everybody freezing/getting soaked (and not by the sea!). They look like they're having the time of their lives, at long last :D
What beach is it? It looks nice and quiet?

It's the Burrow beach in Sutton. Some folks refer to it as "the hole in the wall " I've been walking this beach since 1994 when I introduced Rudee to it as a pup. We tend to stay down at the golf club end because that's where all the little pools are and I'm trying to get the girlies used to the water.

Back