• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Emily and Sammy

Mycavyangels

Today Emily was asleep on the couch, when Sammy our cat jumped up to her, and rubbed his face agaisnt hers, it was soo Cute to see:D
i took a few photos of them snuggling together.

pics012.jpg

pics018.jpg

Wouldn't catch my cats sitting with Barney, they would rather attack him. Wonder if mine will ever get friendly.

So cute.:D

Yes, she has that slightly demented look some cavs get when they're thinking "Oi!" or "What the heck?!" Holly gets it all the time. Obviously Emily decided the cat was a Good Thing, judging from the second pic...

cl*p Great pics there!

There are sooo many captions that could go with that second pic, it's brilliant - well done!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if PEOPLE could get along like that???? That is a framer...very sweet.

Awwwwwwwwwwww so sweet!!!!!!! I love those photos!!! In our house 2 of our 3 cats have embraced Molly & Max. The third has warmed up and now will sit close and even give them a sniff now and then....but snuggles like these....no way! These photos are precious. awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Back