• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wish the pups Good Luck 1st jabs this evening!!

Cathryn

Hi All!!

Well the pups were 8 weeks old on Wednesday so to celebrate I am taking them to the vets at 5 pm (fri 24th) for their first half of their vaccinations and of course a thorough check up too!
They were all checked at 6 weeks when they had their eye test of course and nothing was found out of the ordinary that time, so :xfngr: no nasty surprises this time either!!

Ever get the feeling I'll be unpopular by 5:45 pm? Mind you they sit there and have a little moan then usually jump up and kiss the vet afterwards the daft idiots! :lol:

Time flys! They must be a handful at 8 weeks. Poor babies getting their first vaccinations. *ouch* Hope they forgive you with lots of kisses and hugs.

Good Luck - they'll have fogotten by the time they get home whats just happened!! :xfngr: all will be ok too :)

Poor puppies :( :( And I feel even worse for them because I have this irrational fear of needles.

Good luck on the vet check.

OMG that has gone by so quick!! :rah: poor puppies give them a big hug and a kiss for me!! :flwr:

I can't believe how quick the time has flown in, good luck, hope all goes well, and they soon forgive mum :D

Back