• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

St. Croix Valley AKC Show

Bruce H

For those in this area who may be interested, the St. Croix Valley Kennel Club (the all-breed club Kris and I belong to) has their annual AKC show this weekend. It's a great way to spend a day or part of a day. And the best part is that admission and parking is FREE!

On Saturday the Cavaliers show in ring 13 at 3:00 and on Sunday the Cavaliers show in ring 13 at 1:45. It's at the Washington County Fairgrounds near Lake Elmo and Stillwater. For driving directions and show times for other breeds, you can go to http://www.onofrio.com/jp/CROI1JP.pdf

Kris and I don't have anyone entered this weekend. Kris is a ring steward on Saturday and I have to be at my parents house helping them out with some things, so I won't be there at all :(

thanks for the info bruce! i was planning on going sunday and now i have a better idea of what time i want to be there!

Unfortunately AKC does not allow dogs that are not registered in the show, on the grounds. I do know that people sometimes ignore that and bring a non-registered dog anyway and are not usually questioned. Where it could really be a problem is if your dog was involved in some kind of incident.

Back