• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Emily and her Teddy bear

Mycavyangels

We bought this microwave teddybear today :) , and i heated it up in the microwave and emily snuggled right up:D (she loved it)

pics001.jpg

pics013.jpg

pics007-1.jpg

pics012-1.jpg

What cute photos!!! Snuggled up with her teddy....that is just to cute. Thanks for sharing those photos!!!!

So sweet. I know that face. Not gonns give it up for the planet or in a cavs case a bowl of food. Ha ha.:D :D

I don't think she could be any cuter...and good luck getting that away from her! :lol:

Just saw this in another thread:

A warning: Don't get one of those plush dogs/bears etc which are heated up in the microwave. Someone on Dogpages bought one at Crufts (of all places) and put it safely away in a cupboard. Her greyhound, who is not normally a cupboard raider, got the teddy out of the cupboard and bit it open. The swallowed wheat almost cost the dog's life and it was touch and go for quite a few days.

Awww, Emily looks cute cuddling her bunnny. You will just have to keep a close eye on her when she has it. Fraid our Barney would kill it.:D

Back