• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco not well

Coco will be in vets for awhile they think he will be ok hopefully meds will work, going to do a biopsy will no more after this. He has come round still not himself though hopefully if the biopsy isnt cancerous and the meds work could be an op , not sure yet he might have a while yet.:xfngr:

it's good to hear they think that it can be managed. I'm so sorry you're going through this :( :hug: to all of you. :xfngr: for coco in the upcoming days. I hope everything is alright and he gets better!!

It so hard to see your baby go through something like that. I hope the meds do their trick and no surgery will be needed. Keeping you and Coco in my prayers

I do so hope that the results are good, but, if not, steroids can give several months of normal life. My Benji had a large inoperable tumour on his forehead and was quite happy for 8 months, though, eventually, he didn't look his normal handsome self, because of weight gain.

:xfngr: :xfngr: I am hoping to hear good news about Coco, my prayers are with you and your family.

Not looking good they cant seem to bring him around properly, not sure why though i heard mention brain damage his eyes dont seem to be focusing right. They said they should hopefully know more this evening.

Back