• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just moved to UK from Ireland

Mossie

Hi, We have just moved from Co. Wexford to Hampshire. I have found this board so useful for a while now and I am looking forward to "meeting" you all.
We got our tri-colour boy, Toby, from a back-garden breeder which I now realise, from what you all say, wasn't the best place to get a new puppy. So far we have been very fortunate as he seems very well. He is 2 in November and is absolutely adorable. (I know I don't need to tell you that)
The one thing I did do right was research the breed.
He is so gentle with our cat which we got from the ISPCA and who has neurological problems.
When I have sorted out how to do the photos on here I will post a couple of pics of him.

Hiya!!

icon_welcome from the sunny (well today it is! :lol: ) Midlands!! Looking forwards to seeing :snap: of Toby!!

Back