Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new ruby cavalier

Post Thanks / Like

Default new ruby cavalier

Hi I just joined the forum today so am a complete newbie ! I'm due to get a cavalier puppy in 4 weeks time and as I've never had one before I'd really appreciate any advice . The last dog I had was a scottie and I was lucky enough to have her for in my life for 14 years . She died last january and I 've been dogless ever since . I cant wait for the day to arrive when I collect new puppy ; we visited her a few days ago and met her mother and whole family ! she is a ruby cavalier and sooo sweet .......it's fantastic to have found this forum where so much information is available.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hiya welcome to Cavalier talk
    Owner of Four Cavaliers
    Rosie(Ruby) Emily(Blenhiem) Buddy (Black and tan) and Roxy (tri colour)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Hilary--welcome to the board! I'll bet you're very excited about your new puppy! I think you'll find this board full of good information and good people. Can't wait to see pictures of your new puppy!
    Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome. You are in for such a wonderful experience. I too am a first-time cavalier owner, and I can't tell you how much I love this little dog. I can't believe it has taken me this long to find this perfect breed....Can't wait to hear all about her and see lots of pictures.Judy

Post Thanks / Like

Hilary! I, too, am a first time owner. My kids are all grown and my grandkids are growing too fast as well! Hence the reason I decided on 2 puppies! I can't believe how much I love these two little cavs.
    You are going to be so happy with her.
    (I'm sorry about your little scottie. )
    Donna & Steve
    Mommy & Daddy of Laci (Blenheim) & Reggie (Tri)
    "Hold hands (paws) firmly, hearts gently."

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Hilary! How wonderful that you are getting a new puppy!!!!! Make sure to take LOTS of photos because they grow so fast. (I wish I had taken more photos when my two were tiny) We'll all be looking forward to hearing all about the little one when you bring her home and of course we'd love to see some photos! Have you decided on a name yet???
    Lynn
    Momma to Molly (blen) Maxwell (tri) Nora (blen) and 2 kitties

Ohhh yeah...and 2 human (20 & 21 yr old) "children"

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome to cav talk. You must be looking forward to having a new pup. Lots of photos in the gallery of him/her please. Sorry about Scottie.
    jennifer
    Life with Cavs is like a roller coaster!
    Through the ups & downs, there beside each other always!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and Hilary .
    Sarah, Lady, Daisy and Billy

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for all your good wishes . will post photos when I figure out how to to do it . not fantastic on computer . maybe my son aged nine could show me !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and Welcome! Its great to have new members come into our community. I can't wait to see your new Ruby baby as soon as you can post some pictures.
    Julie and the Z-Team
    Miami, Florida