• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Diarrhoea

coconut

My niece brought baxter out for a work last night and she came back and said that he had diarrhoea when he was out so he was ok for a while and i woke up to my kitchen cover (i know, yes it is disgusing) in diarrhoea mark had come in from work at 2.30 and put them out and there was no accidents but there was when i got up this morning! So i put him out to go to the toilet and it ran out of him like water it was so bad the poor lil boy!

Was just looking back on the form and it was just the 10th of July when he was last unwell! I was going to wait awhile and see will it pass or will i bring him to the vets today? :eek:

Be very greatful for your advice!

Just don;t feed him at all today. Give lots of water. If he isn't improved by tomorrow, then ring and ask your vets. Try him on a small meals of just chicken and rice tomorrow. I don't worry unless this goes on more than two days or if the dog is showing other signs of real problems, like listlessness etc. If the latter then it can be an emergency and I'd always ring the vet. Hope he feels better soon!

Was talking to my ma there he is in good form, but still has the diarrhoea i am going to keep an eye on him and if he is not better in the morning he will be off to the vets!! Told my ma to give him lots of water!

Back