Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The happy story of Mungo!

Post Thanks / Like

Mungo has the sweet life now,someone to always love and care for him. He looks like such a nice boy, glad you have him and glad he has you.
    frecklesmom
    Learning new things everyday

Post Thanks / Like

I love the story of Mungo! Thank you, Nick and family, for taking such good care of him.
    Phyllis in West Virginia USA with two Clumbers and a Cavalier Named Buddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He looks fantastic -- I can see his new coat has already started to come in. What wonderful pictures.

There are so many things that could cause yelping that I'd not get worried -- let your vet help you work through various possibilites. Even if this is SM, I have two SM dogs, both of which lead quite happy lives. There are medications that would likely reduce his discomfort level and given that he is an older gentleman, and he is generally in good shape otherwise, he should do pretty well if he needed those extra painkillers.

Pm me if you have any questions, or give me a ring. Can you PM me your mailing address? I can then send you out my homing pack (which I forgot to do!) which has all sorts of info including some SM info for your vet and/or for you.

You are probably more likely to be dealing with perhaps a joint pain problem though, I think, or some other source of discomfort.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

He looks wonderful keep the updates coming reading this just puts a big smile of my face! What a lucky boy Mungo it
    RIP Jakey my beautiful bleinhem boy
    To all my other pets that have passed, I'll see you again until then I love you all xox