• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The happy story of Mungo!

Nick

Hi All,

As you may know from the Rescue forum, we got Mungo from a pound yesterday. Having seen the vet, and bathed and settled him in last night, we felt that the poor boy deserved a bit of pampering. May I present the new look Mungo, following 4 hours with professional groomers:

Where has my coat gone?

1260800898_463c308004.jpg

Hey, I've got muscles!!!

1260799414_6b5c3fb04f.jpg

Hugo and Mungo!

1260797912_0e586150ae.jpg

I love my new bed

1260802204_7ae5ffeb06.jpg

My Hero!

1256884113_9dbd23864b.jpg

You know, we are so happy to have Mungo, and we feel that Mungo feels the same. It just goes to show that even the saddest tales can have happy endings. Once again, so many thanks are due to everyone who helped, and cared.

Nick:p

oh my god he is really a handsome fellow under all of that dirty coat!! so glad he found a loving home!!!

What a handsome fellow there was under all that dirty coat!!! Having him shaved downa and "start over" was probably the best way to go. Bet he feels better and pampered. Aw, even for a guy, there is nothing like a day at the Spa!!

All I can say is WOW. I can't believe that is the same dog! It looks like you've done miracles already. Best to you and yours!

I'm sooooooooo thrilled for Mungo!!!!!!! Look at what a handsome gentleman he is!!!! He is so blessed to have such loving care....you folks are the BEST!!! (this story has had me in joyful tears two days in a row!!!)

omg, I'm almost in tears now.

Lucky Mungo, you are so handsome and so lucky to be in your forever home. :)

What a difference a day makes!
From every cavalier lover, thankyou for taking this super boy on.
Ruth

Oh gosh what a difference once all that shaggy dirty coat came off! He looks like a different dog. He'll be a new man now that he can start over and his coat will come right back in nicely and without all that grime. His eyes look so much better too. I love how he has already found and claimed his bed! Thanks so much for taking him in. He looks like he has a really special little friend there, too. :)

What a lucky boy. He was lucky to go to a lovely person like u. Mungo looks 100% better. Well done u.:flwr:

Ur two little boys names match.

:w*w: what a difference a day at the groomers and a loving home makes

Mungo you are a very luck boy and a handsome one too!:D

lisa

:w*w: Mungo you handsome lad!! Well Done Nick and family for making such a huge difference to this lads life!! He looks very settled with you already, his eye's are looking good too (y) Always nice when there is such a happy ending!! :lotsaluv:

wow wow wow what a lucky boy he is to have been rescued by you. Well done! looking forward to seeing more pictures of him soon. Congratulations!!!

He looks fantastic after his trip to the groomers. Much better to start keeping him clean from scratch. Even his eyes look better! Well done Nick and family for taking him in. I'm delighted that he has a new home - which he seems to have totally made his own in the short time he's been with you. :luv:

Back