• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crystals Pups Official Names!

Cathryn

Hi!

Have just heard from the Kennel Club and the puppies "official" names are as follows:

Morgan is Ttenneb Galileo
Teddy is Ttenneb Rough Diamond
Taylor is Ttenneb Over the Moon
Sassy is Ttenneb Saffron Rose
Diamond is Ttenneb Diamond Rose

I had asked for "Ttenneb Tailor Made" for Morgan but they have gone with my second choice name instead, Galileo, this is the name of probably one of the best racehorse stud stallions at the Irish Coolmore Stud Farm today! (I have a background with horses too!) Lets see if he can live up to his namesake eh? ;) :xfngr:

Great names Cathryn!!! You indicated in another thread that you might keep some of them - which ones will you keep? :D

Great names Cathryn!!! You indicated in another thread that you might keep some of them - which ones will you keep? :D

Ahem!! icon_blshing icon_whistling icon_whistling
Am "running on" 2 of the boys, Morgan and Teddy, and definately keeping Sassy :lotsaluv: It has been a long time since I seriously showed (4 years) and I am "re-building" the line right now, so have to be certain I have kept the right dog!! This is the toughest part of it really, deciding who shows the most early promise, I have seen swans turn into ugly ducks and vice versa over the years!

Sounds like a difficult decision to make! I have to admit I don't envy you at all!! :) It's great to be able to make a decision to keep loads of pups though!! How many have you in your cuddle?

Great names and I'm so glad your keeping some of them! It will be fun to watch them grow up with you (translation: weekly (at least) pictures, please) Enjoy them!

Back