• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Barney Tribute

katiecoos

I put together some photos to make a tribute to my beautiful Barney, who is still sadly missed after three years

Aw!! What a truly lovely and touching tribute to your beautiful boy :lotsaluv: Thank You so much for sharing this with us, I love the pics of him behind the curtains and under the duvet best!! :lotsaluv:

Sitting behind the curtain was his favourtie place to rest, he used to walk behind the curtain and lay down, so that the curtain was on top of his head.

A Lovely and Moving tribute to your beloved Barney. You can see from the photos just how much he was loved, and still is. He was lucky to have been so loved by his family and I am sure is happily waiting at the bridge. Thanks for sharing your tribute with us :flwr:

Awwww!! those pics brought tears to my eyes:lotsaluv: . Barney looks like a real sweetheart:l*v: and the pics are just gorgeous. What wonderful memories to treasure. Thank you so much for sharing those with us.

:hug: :hug:

I had a smile on my face the whole time I watched that. What a sweet tribute to what was obviously a sweet boy. I loved the picture peeking out from behind the curtain. What a sweetheart!

What a lovely way to remember an adored companion. You and he were blessed to have had your time together. Thanks for sharing your memories with us.

Back