• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Karlin's cavaliers at the beach

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Listen carefully and you can hear Lily's pig snorts about halfway through! :lol:

Awww, they all look great. I love the way the other two follow Jasper when he runs off :D. The video quality is really good too.

What a wonderful video! Your dogs get along so well, and I loved Lily's snorts! Denise's Shih Tzu used to do that, and it always cracked us up. You need a Ruby and a B&T to complete your Irish clan.

I can't believe that was from a mobile phone. My Razr can only manage about five seconds of video at a time.

Wow! that's a very good quality video for a phone. I just love to see dogs running along free at the beach, I think it's the ultimate outing for them.....so many different smells and things to explore and eat :eek:

It's a 5 megapixel camera -- better than my main digital camera. It also costs about twice what my digital camera cost me three years ago... :lol:. I am sure I could have adjusted for the lighting etc but it took me long enough to figure out how to actually start videoing...

Jaspar once rolled in a huge mashed up dead jellyfish :( and they've rolled on dead fish before as well :( so the beach is ALWAYS an adventure...

:w*w: That is really good considering it's a phone!! That is a deffo MUST HAVE now!!
Am with my puppies right now and they were all sat in a row with their little heads bobbing from side to side when they heard Jaspar barking and Lily's pig snort made Morgan jump and bark back :lol:
That is a wonderful place to be able to take the dogs for a run, wish I had something like that as close to me!! No wonder they were all crashed out for the night :slp: :slp:

Jaspar once rolled in a huge mashed up dead jellyfish :( and they've rolled on dead fish before as well :( so the beach is ALWAYS an adventure...

Oh Jaspar!! :grnyuk: It was bad enough when Logan tried to bring me a huge dead cod's head a few years back in cornwall, but rolling in a dead jellyfish! :grnyuk:

Karlin your dogs are lovely and so is that beach. I had a look at your other pics too, I love the ones of the cats and dogs together.

Back