• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

photographic update

Moviedust

It's been a while since I've posted; life is going by quickly! I can't believe that it's been 2 months since we welcome our ruby, Holly, into our family. We're all doing well. The girls all get along well, and Holly's behavior--well, she's still pretty much a tornado--I'm looking forward to her obedience and agility lessons that start at the end of Sept.

Cedar and Willow have gotten used to Holly's careless and thoughtless behavior. And to her credit, Holly seems to try to remember not to step on their heads, but she sometimes fails and forgets. :S At least Cedar and Willow aren't getting upset about it any more--Cedar has taken to sleeping on "her" glider rocker instead of the sofa and Willow either just moves or lets Holly settle and then uses her for a pillow. Whatever works, i guess. :)

Here are some recent photos -- some of them are the dog's first exposure to the new Lookout Buddy car seat, which will have its first long road trip this labor day weekend. We'll see how they do; I have my doubts about its success: Holly, of course, hogs the space. :rolleyes:

Cedar
cedarface.jpg

Willow
willowface.jpg

Holly
hollylighting.jpg

And the carseat (Willow was not happy)
threescompany.jpg

Holly traded her sister for a toy; both she and Willow preferred it this way:
hollyandcedar3.jpg

Awwww.... They look so sweet all together. Holly is one lucky doglet have sisters that are so forgiving for her lack of manners. :)

What a trio of beauty's you have there! :lotsaluv:

:xfngr: The car seat is a success on your road trip!!

Your girls are so precious. I love the pictures and the caption fit perfectly!! Good luck with your trip this weekend, I hope everything goes well and Willow doesn't get too upset.

Back