• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers at the Capitol City Cluster

Moviedust

Since I've been creating our kennel club website, I went to our annual dog show with my camera. While I got a variety of shots of different breeds, I did time my visit so that I could see some of the cavaliers in conformation. Here are some of the photos I took (I do not know who any of these dogs or their owners are...I just pointed and snapped):

distanced.jpg

obedience.jpg

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

3in1.jpg

blenheimstare.jpg

Great pics!! Nice to see how things are done on the "other side of the pond" so to speak!! Really like that Tri the judge is going over in the second pic with a Tri in it, by the way, any-one know who that is??

Great pics!! Nice to see how things are done on the "other side of the pond" so to speak!! Really like that Tri the judge is going over in the second pic with a Tri in it, by the way, any-one know who that is??

I have no idea who it is, but I wonder if the bloke in the background is checking her out? Perhaps he's just interested in how well her dog does....

She did have several beautiful dogs. Also, there were just a handful of tris in the show, all the rest were blenheims! Not a single whole-color there that day.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. Show dogs are so gorgeous! :luv: I can't wait to be a pup mom again hopefully by next spring!

Back