• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Older Relatives

Crittercall

When I picked up Roxie, I had the honor of meeting Betsy. Betsy is 15 years old and is Wallis's grandmother and Roxie's great-grandmother. So much fun to meet the extended family!!

Betsy.jpg

Bubba doesn't really have a death grip on her. Wallis takes after her in that they both hate to have their picture made! He kept her still just long enough to snap 2 quick pictures.

:w*w: She's 15??? What a total credit she is to her breeder and owner!! And also how wonderful to see such a longlived relative to both of your own dogs too!!

On a personnal note, I like to show people as many close relatives to their new puppy as I possibly can too!!

How lovely to meet you Betsy!! You truly are a Grand and very beautiful lady!! :lotsaluv:

Betsy, you are an absolute doll face :luv: !!! We now know where Wallis gets her good looks from :lotsaluv:

I just LOVE to see the older cavaliers....and she is simply devine. How beautiful Betsy is.

Back