• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

just a couple of pictures of Daisy and Bluebell...

emmawright

Hello all

Just thought i would put a couple of pic's on here of Daisy and Bluebell, they get on so well now, they are best buds! Where ever one goes, the other has to go as well! I have noticed Daisy is more patient with Bluebell now as well, and she doesn't growl at her as much, where as she used to growl at her a lot. There is a big difference between them both though, Bluebell is really big compared to Daisy, i think she will be a big cavalier once she is an adult!

An update on Daisys DE/CC:
Daisy is keeping very well, her eyes are better overall too. She is still on lots of medicines, but she is actually like a different dog, compared to how she was. I think getting Bluebell has made a HUGE difference to her, she plays more (all day long!) and has more energy, they play together and she eats so much more now, Daisy never used to eat anything, but now she eats a lot more, and has a meal every night. I think she has put on a bit of weight too, which is good because she is so tiny! So at the moment she is the best she has ever been, health wise. All thanks to Bluebell and i think also because we have a bigger garden now we have moved, and all this country air!!

Daisy happy and asleep snuggled into the sofa...
1279541862_57c4215fba.jpg

You can really see how much bigger Bluebell is compared to Daisy...
1279541842_dcff838ce4.jpg

1279541832_e2b639ddd9.jpg

Bluebell keeping an eye on her best bud....
1279541814_f2df29ec49.jpg

Oh it is GREAT to see them both. Bluebell is looking so grown up now! And Daisy is just the sweetest little thing. I am so glad she is doing so well. I think it does help them a lot to have a friend around. :)

They are both gorgeous - Daisy is looking brill and Bluebell looks like a character :D
Seeing pics or your two really makes me want a little brother or siter for Rex!!

They both looks so sweet. I'm so glad that Bluebell seems to be really helping Daisy. I do think you're right...now that she has a little buddy she feels better.

Aww! They look so sweet together!! I know what you mean though, many years ago I had an old lad who had emphasyema (sp?) anyway at one point he was given 72 hours max to live, I was heartbroken and we found a puppy to buffer our heartache, well to cut a (VERY!) long story short those 72 hours lasted 3 years! :yikes: It is amazing the difference the addition of another puppy/dog can make to an ailing and very MUCH LOVED existing doggy family member! :lotsaluv:

They are both so sweet together! Little Daisy sure does pull at my heartstrings...she has such a precious look to her!
So happy to hear they are 'best buds'....you must enjoy watching them together!;)

Back