• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Say a pray for freddie

This can sometimes be a reaction to the anaesthetic, he would have been given a longlasting shot of painkiller before he was sent home, he could also maybe be in mild shock, am sure he will be fine after a good nights sleep! If you are at all worried then get on the phone to your vets again :blabla: :flwr: :lotsaluv:

I had to come to work for a while this morning so i have my ma watching over freddie, both of us got very lil sleep last night as he was very restless and he yelped a couple of times, (could he still be in alot of pain) he finally sleep the night though at the bottom of my bed at 4 this morning poor baby! Do u think i should ring the vet and see if this is normal or could some of ye advise me?

Last edited:
Rang the vets and they said that the yelping and shaking is not normal and that they wanna see him today to check him over my poor baby! i hate seeing him like this!

I spoke to Coconut and Freddie will be arriving at the vets just about now. So fingers crossed he is OK.

freddie got another injection she is not sure what was wrong but that she is on call and that i can call her at anytime he has really picked up now, all the discomfort is gone so fingers crossed he is ok now!!

Poor Freddie I hope the shot took all his pain away and a quick recovery keep us all informed.:xfngr:
judy

well fred is loving the attention, he is lying on me while i am typing, other half is gone on a stag so fred gets to sleep with me again tonight!!!

Awwww :luv: Sounds like the worst of it is over. Thank goodness. It is really horrible when you know they are in pain or even just discomfort. Big hugs & yummy dinners!

Freddie was back at the vets today, to check on his stitches and he is doing brill! has to go bac next week and get the stitches out so he is being a very good boy!!!

Baxter is next have to figure out when i can get it done as all my saturdays are booked and i wanna be able to mind him as well!

Back