• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This should be some great show!!

Cathryn

I have just been on the Parent Club Site and there is a notice about the Kennel Club awarding an extra set of Challenge Certificates to the breed and asking if any of the regional clubs would like to accept them?
After a meeting the set has been accepted and each of the clubs will hold a second Champ Show on a rotating basis to award them. The Scottish Club will be awarding them in 2009 as it has a big anniversary that year, and the parent club will be holding the 2nd champ show in 2010.
Now it is the venue they have managed to book for this show that got me thinking "Oh Wow!", they have tried to hold a show there before but were turned down. They have approached again and this time it has been accepted!!

Where is the incredible venue I hear you asking? None other than BLENHEIM PALACE!!:w*w: This is where the Blenheims originated from and it would indeed be a privilige to be able to say I attended a dog show there!!

blen_palace.jpg

For more info and a direct link to Blenheims own website visit www.thecavalierclub.co.uk

Last edited:
So. This is the castle were the first blenheims originated. Thank you so much for the link! Oops... more reading:eek:

Back