• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mind you, there's always Mum and Dads bed

Rj Mac

I noticed Lisa posted a couple of the girls in bed last night, well I've just come in from work....on a sort of middle/late shift today....just wanting to hit the sack, and here's Megan in My side......
dadsbed.jpg
[/IMG]
mumsbed.jpg
[/IMG]

So I've just left her for now,to unwind on here, Il go back in a bit, and move her back to her own bed :luv:

Aww!! Given the look on her face in the second pic I wouldn't have had the heart to make her move either!! :lotsaluv: Think you might have a compromise situation on your hands later Ryan! ;) ;)

LOL how could you disturb here with those eyes peering back at you - so cute!!! I've often had my OH say to me "move over" to which I've replied - I might wake Rex if I do!! Doesn't matter to me that he's almost falling out of the bed as long as Rex is comfy!!

I bet you just snuggled in with her and didn't make her move. Confessing is good for the soul so tell us, you let her stay, right?

hi guys lisa here, your right ryan did not make her move he managed to squeeze into the space in the middle of the bed without disturbing us:D :D

It cracks me up how they seem to find the most comfy of spots.....so cute.

hi guys lisa here, your right ryan did not make her move he managed to squeeze into the space in the middle of the bed without disturbing us:D :D

:rotfl: I knew it!! My OH would have done the same thing too! :lotsaluv:

:lol: that is such a funny picture. Jaspar likes to sleep with his head up on the pillow like that too. Leo likes to rotate from way down under the covers to on top of the duvet. While Lily starts next to Leo (she always does his eyes before they go to sleep) then in the morning she is always at the very bottom of the bed under the covers with just her nose sticking out. :lol: They are adept at finding the comfort zone of choice.

lucy likes to lye under the duvet at your feet , whilst megan as you see likes a pillow!:D
and poor jake has to sleep in his basket or there would be no room for me and ryan :lol: :lol:

lucy likes to lye under the duvet at your feet , whilst megan as you see likes a pillow!:D
and poor jake has to sleep in his basket or there would be no room for me and ryan :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you need a bigger bed!! :slp: :slp:

We have a king size and thre is no room left in the middle of the night!

Oakley likes to be next to me with his head on the pillow and Merlin likes to be upside down under the duvet at the bottom of the bed. Its like "if you move you lose" in our bed, any nice warm spot is quickly taken:rolleyes:

Awwww....I wouldn't have had the heart to move her either...she looks way to comfy and look at that face!! :luv:

Back