• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi

kayf

hello everybody,

my name is kay,

i'm the owner who adopted pearl in the rescue section of the site. thanks to karlin's concern and interest in her plight, i have joined the sight. i've never had a cavalier before, but probably will again.

i have written about peal's progress in her messages to those who are interested in an update.

great site by the way guys

kay

Welcome aboard Kay and Pearl. You are an angel for adopting Pearl. I am sure you will be rewarded daily by sweet Pearl. Looking forward to more stories of this sweet girl and pics.

Hi Kay!!! Thank you so much for adopting Pearl!!!! Welcome to Cavalier Talk :D So glad you joined us!

Welcome you are wonderful for taking Pearl in and giving her a wonderful home for the rest of her life.:rah: :rah:

Hi there Kay! icon_welcome to Cavalier Talk!

What an angel you are for adopting Pearl she looks like a total sweetheart, it is refreshing to know there are people out there who are willing to give the golden oldies a second bite of the cherry in their twilight years, Thank You so much for giving her that chance! :lotsaluv:

icon_welcome:mexwav: Kay and Pearl! She's a lovely girl, and so lucky to have found you!:lotsaluv:

Welcome, Kay! You are a saint to take Pearl into your home so she can now live in peace and safety. I rescued my Zena a little over a year ago. Saying "yes" to her was one of the best decisions I ever made. There has never been a more affectionate, sweet natured animal on the planet. I am sure you will find the same to be true for you with Pearl. Glad you said "yes" to CavalierTalk too

Back