• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Merricks Wet food

Holly

Wow!! I just bought some of the Merricks canned food and added it in with their kibble and they DEVOURED it!! It has all good ingrederients such as meats, fish, and vegetables. Im trying to fatten the puppy up a bit as he is a bit on the skinny sde!

Ours didn't seem to care for anything but the Grammy's Pot Pie and the Puppy Plate, both of which we mixed with the Merrick Kibble for several months. We recently stopped using the wet, and just add water to the Merrick kibble (Grammy's Pot Pie) in the morning, and give it to them dry in the evening.

My guys love love love Merrick's canned! I haven't found a flavor that they didn't devour (although the Venison Stew has some unsavory results from the other end for Winston...) Their favorites are the Turducken and Rocky Mountain Rainbows. I'm switching to raw food, but still keep Merrick's canned around to hide pills or when I'm in a hurry and forgot to thaw out dinner!

Ruby LOVED Merrick's wet food, but it unfortunately did not love her. She was on Grammy's Pot Pie mixed with her kibble for one meal a day for several weeks, and her tummy just never got accustomed to it. She would have soft stools every time, even if I gave her pumpkin. Stopped giving it to her, runny poo stopped. I hated taking it away because she would get so excited when she'd see me get out the can. I may try again with some other kind of wet food because I want her to have a little variety in her diet. Right now she's on California Natural dry food and loves it. I may try out their wet food.....

Back