• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

very proud of my little emily

laura1

i went to moreton on marsh show today.i dont normally put my 2 in pedigree classes as they are both ex breeding cavaliers and are not usually in the best of condition.i have only had emily for 5 months and although she is now in better condition,in my eye she is not good enough to show in pedigree classes.this lady came up to me and persuaded me to put her in the open any variety class and when i counted 32 other lovely pedigree dogs in the ring with us i thought how mad i was putting her in.i was shocked and chuffed when she was in the final 10 and had a tear in my eye when she was called into 4th place.i just want to say how proud i am of her as she is just learning how to be a normal dog and not having pups.:D

i took this just as we were about to come home so she was very tired.:luv:
PI65AA3.jpg

a very shattered emily :luv: :luv:
PI61BA2.jpg

Awww, just look at her in her ribbon! That is so sweet. Congrats to you both and I'm glad you were persuaded to let her give it a go -- bet you are so proud now. :)

:rah: :rah: :rah: Well Done Emily:rah: :rah: :rah:
----Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Oh.....Emily is beautiful. What a proud moment for both of you.:rah:

:rah: well done emily:rah:
you look so proud of your ribbon and deserve that nap on the sofa:D

lisa

Although very sleepy...she looks quite proud of herself! Congrats to both of you....definitely something to be proud of!

Awwww she looks so adorable there with her ribbon. Congratulations, and good on you for giving it a go. You must be incredibly proud of her. :rah:

I'd have given you 1ST place Emily - you are Beautiful :lotsaluv:

Congratulations and well done :pi*no: :mexwav: cl*p WTG EMILY :*nana: b*n*n*

Back