• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mollie....

fun1uk

Heres a few of our pup Mollie who we pick up tomorrow,were very excited.Got a few things to do today to be ready for tomorrow,like go over the lawn and check for nails(OH built a new gate and never tidyed up after him)mop the floors down then all ready.
Here she is with my partners 2 boys.
HPIM0983.jpg

HPIM0986.jpg

Right if this dont work i might need some help trying to figure this one out lol :)

news bout ur puppy

i hope u have fun training ur puppy hope u give me lots of hints and tips for wen i get mine one day

Hiya maggie31,Ill keep you posted on how it goes,i can predict lots of early mornings,late nights ans sleepless nights lol but it will be worth it.
Chat soon take care and enjoy the site x

The boys sure look excited! Nice pictures; Mollie is adorable. Look forward to learning more about her.

Today's the day!!! Bet you hardly slept last night ;) She is adorable. And you're right, plenty of early mornings and lost sleep....and worth every bit!!

Back