• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: I Think I'm in Love

Bruce H

I'm thinking about those pictures of your Cavalier with that expression or pose that says "I'm totally in love with you" or pictures of your Cavalier with a person where that person has that same look. You get the idea! I know there's some great pictures out there.

I don't know if this is what you mean Bruce? :) We need a sample picture 8)

I LOVE this picture although it's more about my cousin then Kosmo:

m94236870.jpg

And here is Faith - "I'm totally in love with Kosmo!"

m91238234.jpg

:dogwlk:

Aww Bless!! The look on Ash's face says it all really, and cheeky baby Dylan looks full of mischief there!! :lotsaluv:

:bang: can't get into photobucket to get the link to the pic I want to enter! :swear:

This is Lucky and his girl friend Penny. Look at the HUGE GRIN on his face!!! :D

This was a couple weeks before his neuter and while she'd recently been spayed, he was sooooo obviously in LOVE!! :lotsaluv:

luckypenny.jpg

Lucky: "I think I'll give her a kiss ... she's soooo beautiful while she's sleeping ..." :l*v:
(we'll have this one below be our "official" entry ... although I love them BOTH!!! )

luckykiss.jpg

Last edited:
I'm loving this theme, Bruce, you old romantic! Look at Amber, now that's love :lotsaluv: and Cathryn, that's one special picture, you should put that one on the wall. I think they are all winners.

Riley and Robbie..when Riley still wasn't too sure about Robbie but Robbie loved his big brother..if you look closely Robbie is giving Riley a little kiss

Hereallydoesloveyou3.jpg

Here's ours...Gracie with my "little" brother. She was so sad to see him go after his visit this past spring! The feeling was mutual, though; she was his video game buddy!! :p
P3050301.jpg
[/IMG]

01-02-2007070425PM.jpg

Grace wanting to share a twig with Lucky. It must be love!
It reminds me of Lady and the Tramp sharing their meal.

Last edited:
What a great theme! Everyone loves our Rosey:luv: and she loves everyone. Here she is with one of our cats, Finnegan. And may I add that it is very hard to type this reply with a sleeping Cavalier in my arms!!

1325050693_767f3bc47a_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back