• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: I Think I'm in Love

My niece and nephew came to visit and my niece was just nuts about the dogs. This is Ava sharing kisses with Jake.
DSCN0468.jpg

I love this thread. Cleo is a terrible poser - in that she doesn't - but she does have some fantastic "i just love that" looks, so I'm going to stalk her with the camera and try to snap one!

My gosh, these pictures are great! They are EXACTLY what I had in mind for the theme. Good luck to all of us trying to pick just one!!

I will close the thread this weekend, probably Sunday morning, and see if I can figure out how to set up the poll; doesn't sound too hard. Just a reminder, the rules say 1 picture each, so for those who have submitted more than one, be thinking about which one you want to use. If you can just edit the post saying which one you want to use, that would be great, thanks.

How could we pick just one favorite???????? LOOK at Pauline's photo of Ash & Dylan....it's amazing! And then there is Claire L's pic..... I think it speaks a thousand words! (one being 'awesome!') And then.....well....I could go on like that for each photo submitted. Each and every one says 'I love you' in a different way....and I will have a very hard time deciding which one I like the best. What a GREAT topic.

Molly and Bella having a cuddle. They love each other a whole lot and get very upset if they are separated so they hang on to each other as much as possible :D

400092083_26baaf0b93_m.jpg

Last edited:
Molly and Bella having a cuddle. They love each other a whole lot and get very upset if they are separated so they hang on to each other as much as possible :D

400092083_26baaf0b93_m.jpg

I was having trouble with Flickr last night. Hope you can see the pic now :D

Here is Luke loving my Mom

Luke is my lover dog.
Here is Luke & Pippin w/Merry looking on -all asking my Mom for love
317888320_8a4c1b9766.jpg

This pic is my entry: Then Luke in Mom's Lap - looking at her with LOVE :luv:
317888319_62a41961bf.jpg

Last edited:
Just a reminder to everyone who has posted more than one picture. I need to have you indicate which picture you want to use. If I don't see any indication, I'll use the first picture.

I am planning on setting up the poll on Sunday morning.

I'm undecided about my entry. I could go with this:
sleepingbuddies.jpg

Or this:
closeupcedar.jpg

The first pic shows the love between Willow and Cedar, the second shows Cedar's love for me (or the camera...hmmm...)

Let's go with Cedar's shot (the second pic)... how can anyone say no to those eyes?

Back