• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun dog show, wet dogs

jennifer

So, we went to a fun dog show and and had a brill time. I think the dogs loved it.:) We entered lots of competions, like shows and came back with 6 rosets. One 1st (best group of dogs from the same home.) 2nd in the fancy dress, I went in as the bandit with the hat and all and Jems went in in a sheriff costume with bandana on. Smokey and the Bandit. Me and Jems. The winner was a boy dog in a wedding dress.:rotfl: That was a great outfit. And 2 3rds, 1 6th for Jems in waggiest tail. And Marlon had a 5th roset. They did great. Oh the ine of the 3rd's was for best rescue and the judge said all of them should have it so they shared that one. Right, best in show. Well, Marlon went in for it but when the judge was deciding the rainn came leaving all humans and dog wet as anything. Poor Marlon, he was so wet. When the judge was deciding I had to pick in him up and just cuddle him up to me. Awww, they where all so wet. He did not win best in show but he did in my eyes.

Pictures to follow later.:D

Back