• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog show

jennifer

We went to a fun dog show yesterday and had a great time. Apart from the wet weather when we got soaked at the end.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Jems ''Is someone gnna ell me when my class is?''
yoknuy.jpg

Marlon ''Well Jems i am already in my first class.''
yokn6z.jpg

Bradley and Jems ''Marlon, quick, it's our class.''
yokn6t.jpg

Bradley Jems and Marlon ''Yes, a roset, what did we get.'' It's a first.'':rah: :rah: For best dogs from the same home.
yokn6w.jpg

Bradley and Marlon ''Jems, quick it's the fancy dress.''
yoknu1.jpg

Jems ''Here i am.'' ''What ya think.''
yoknuf.jpg

Me The judge came over and was inpressed with our smokey and the bandit impression. And with Marlon and Bradleys superdog outfits.
yoknu2.jpg

More to come...

Last edited:
Here we go.

Jems ''We got a second.'' We lost to a dog a boy dog in a wedding dress. Thta was a funny outfit that.:rotfl:
yoknu3.jpg

We nominated Marlon to go in for best in show. He did not win but he did in my eyes. But thats when it rained buckets.:confused:

Marlon nice and dry again along with Bradley and Jems.:)
yoknu5.jpg

Thanks for looking!:flwr:

But thye got 6 rosets in totel.

What a fun day!! I really got a kick out of your captions! I could just see them talking to each other. Congrats on 6 rosets!!

:w**h**: way to go!! Well done on your wins and it is obvious that you all had a great time, plus the best bit of all, you took the best dogs home with you!! :cl*p:

How FUN that looks! Love all the fancy dress outfits! Congrats on the awards, too. :)

How fun !!!!!!! Congratulations to all of you. Love the pictures. Judy and Dixie

Back