• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few pics of Lucky and his buddies

Lani

We had these done on the Canine cruise in NYC a week ago.

Razz is my sister's dog and Julie is now both of our dog. Julie is a Lhasa Apso & she's 13.5 years old, and had been living with our grandmother. She then was rehomed with another relative when our grandmother had to sell her house and move into a senior citizen apt. She was severely neglected in that environment ... losing about half her hair, covered in mats, fleas and having horrible skin problems with thousands of bites all over her.

An aunt in St. Louis involved in rescue got Julie out of that environment and nursed her back to health. Then my sister flew to St. Louis and brought Julie back to NYC. It was a very rough journey getting her here, but now she's living her retirement years in luxury in NYC!!

Lucky:
luckyCruise.jpg

luckyCruise2.jpg

Razz:
razz-2.jpg

razzycutie.jpg

And Sweet Julie:
juliecruise3.jpg

juliecruise2.jpg

juliecruise1.jpg

Lucky was scared of the photography paper that he had to stand on for the shoot ... plus there was a LOT of activity going on during his shoot, so his pics did not turn out great, but I do really love taht little closeup of his face where he is down low to the ground ...

Last edited:
From one Julie to another:

I'm so happy you were rescued. You are such a pretty girl. I know you'll be fine in your new home! And you have such cute puppers to play with, too! Everything is looking up for you! :rah:

Those are all so cute! Love that little sailor outfit. :lol: And Julie's tongue in her big smile perfectly matches her Puppia! :) They all look great, what a wonderful gang you have.

Lani, those pics are fabulous!!!!!!! I just LOVE that last pic of Ms Julie :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Lani, thanks for sharing the photos with us and the story about Julie. I'm so glad that sweet Julie has a loving home to spend her golden years!!!

These are great photos! Lucky looks gorgeous in the first one, Razz sure cuts a dash in his sailors outfit, and Miss Julie in the last one ... could she be any more excited? Thanks for sharing these, and for telling us about Julie's story. I hope she has a wonderful retirement with you and your sister.

Last edited:
Great photos, Lani! What sweet puppies--and all dressed up so cute!!

Still can't get over how great Miss Julie looks--it's amazing what some TLC will do.

Lucky looks so handsome and, oh, those eyes! :luv:

And Razz looks adorable in the sailor outfit--so sweet!

To give you a sense of the progress Julie has made in so short a time, this is the picture my aunt took the day she rescued her:

julie072207a.jpg

It's so amazing ... she is so happy now! And healthy, not itchy from fleas. and all her medical issues are being attended to. It really is amazing what a little love and TLC will do. :lotsaluv:

She really does NOT look like the same dog ... but she is!!

Back