• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sam

Thanks Barbara I will get some when I go down town I mamage to give him his pills this morning will put another update later
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

AIleen, I used to stick Champ's - my old Lab who died five years ago - into ice-cream. That always worked a treat. Hows Sam doing today?

Sam is OK he is just waiting for his supper there is nothing much I can say I am so pleased to have got though till now we will have to wait and see how it goes from now on
Many thanks to everbody
Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

We went back to the vets today :rah:and he is nearly back to nomal for Sam which is good I think they were expect us back during the first night but I am going to keep him going for as long has he is not in any great pain
Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

That's good news, aileen. it sounds like he had asetback like Izzy used to have. Mind you , he had at least four, over two years, and still bounced back.

I am still to use the puschair but he is able to walk a little bit more and he looks alot happier thank you everone for your good wishes
------Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Back