Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gingers 'Babies'

Post Thanks / Like

I can imagine they would be running a muck!!!!!!!! That is wonderful about your mum keeping one !!
    RIP Jakey my beautiful bleinhem boy
    To all my other pets that have passed, I'll see you again until then I love you all xox

Post Thanks / Like

a friend at work is adopting the little male.

i'll be able to keep tabs,and will take photos to post here so you can see what this little fellow will turn out like... i'm very curious to see what size he'll be...

what an adorable combination these pups are.... cavaliers with my own personal favourite - a yellow lab!

denise

Post Thanks / Like

How about Cavador. Don't forget to tell the new owners that they are designer dogs; not cross breeds.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't mean to bring up an old post, but did anyone ever figure out what these puppies were? Labaliers? If so that is what I want. They are the cutest things I've ever seen. Sounds like a wonderful mutt. I'm a huge fan of the mutts (hybrids.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh you can always bring up an old post! Yes they were definitely lab cavalier crosses though you'd never guess they had any cavalier in them. They actually look like smallish reddish coloured labs as adults -- with larger eyes -- one still lives out with Thelly's mum so sees Ginger all the time ; the other two are in happy homes too. To be honest had I known the cross and had she been in early stages of possible pregnancy I would have done something to end the pregnancy -- a small dog like a cavalier could easily die giving birth to crosses from a dog many times her own size. Sometimes Mother Nature makes the correct adjustments and the puppies are of a size that will suit the mother as was the case here but still these were large from the start -- as can be seen in early pics; she would have had an uncomfortable time getting them out and I am sure would not have wanted to repeat the experience. They also grew very very fast which was why I had doubts pretty quickly that they could possibly be cavaliers! Fortunately mum and babies all were OK and mum was of course spayed once puppies were well weaned.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

So sweet!

Post Thanks / Like

They are adorable!
    Sarah, Thor, Freya, Poppy & Baxter

Izzy RIP sweetheart x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin View Post
    Oh you can always bring up an old post! Yes they were definitely lab cavalier crosses though you'd never guess they had any cavalier in them. They actually look like smallish reddish coloured labs as adults -- with larger eyes -- one still lives out with Thelly's mum so sees Ginger all the time ; the other two are in happy homes too. To be honest had I known the cross and had she been in early stages of possible pregnancy I would have done something to end the pregnancy -- a small dog like a cavalier could easily die giving birth to crosses from a dog many times her own size. Sometimes Mother Nature makes the correct adjustments and the puppies are of a size that will suit the mother as was the case here but still these were large from the start -- as can be seen in early pics; she would have had an uncomfortable time getting them out and I am sure would not have wanted to repeat the experience. They also grew very very fast which was why I had doubts pretty quickly that they could possibly be cavaliers! Fortunately mum and babies all were OK and mum was of course spayed once puppies were well weaned.
    I still can't find any of these puppies. If you ever come by an other accidental litter, please let me know. Thanks.