• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gingers 'Babies'

Ohhhhh, they're such cuties! I love their little white paws - looks like they were dipped in milk! :luv:

Aww they are really, really sweet! :lotsaluv:

That's the thing with having pups around, they really are the most incredible timewasters! :eek: Mind you given the choice between :v*cuum: and cuddling pups I know which I choose to do most often! ;) icon_whistling

If they're a combination between a lab and a cavalier what do we call them?
A cavradore?
A labalier?:D:D

Wow what a combo I would definetly say labcav! I wonder how big they'll grow...
They are so cute... are you going to keep one ;)?

Lab Cav is what we are on at the mo. Or Labalier...
My mum is going to keep one - she has a Lab at the mo and loves the combo of both dogs. They are so playful and such fun to watch.

It's so hard to get pics of them at the mo with all the movement, but I promise to post more soon.

I can imagine they would be running a muck!!!!!!!! That is wonderful about your mum keeping one :)!!

a friend at work is adopting the little male.

i'll be able to keep tabs,and will take photos to post here so you can see what this little fellow will turn out like... i'm very curious to see what size he'll be...

what an adorable combination these pups are.... cavaliers with my own personal favourite - a yellow lab!

denise

I don't mean to bring up an old post, but did anyone ever figure out what these puppies were? Labaliers? If so that is what I want. They are the cutest things I've ever seen. Sounds like a wonderful mutt. I'm a huge fan of the mutts (hybrids.)

Oh you can always bring up an old post! :lol: Yes they were definitely lab cavalier crosses though you'd never guess they had any cavalier in them. They actually look like smallish reddish coloured labs as adults -- with larger eyes -- one still lives out with Thelly's mum so sees Ginger all the time :); the other two are in happy homes too. To be honest had I known the cross and had she been in early stages of possible pregnancy I would have done something to end the pregnancy -- a small dog like a cavalier could easily die giving birth to crosses from a dog many times her own size. Sometimes Mother Nature makes the correct adjustments and the puppies are of a size that will suit the mother as was the case here but still these were large from the start -- as can be seen in early pics; she would have had an uncomfortable time getting them out and I am sure would not have wanted to repeat the experience. They also grew very very fast which was why I had doubts pretty quickly that they could possibly be cavaliers! Fortunately mum and babies all were OK and mum was of course spayed once puppies were well weaned. :)

Oh you can always bring up an old post! :lol: Yes they were definitely lab cavalier crosses though you'd never guess they had any cavalier in them. They actually look like smallish reddish coloured labs as adults -- with larger eyes -- one still lives out with Thelly's mum so sees Ginger all the time :); the other two are in happy homes too. To be honest had I known the cross and had she been in early stages of possible pregnancy I would have done something to end the pregnancy -- a small dog like a cavalier could easily die giving birth to crosses from a dog many times her own size. Sometimes Mother Nature makes the correct adjustments and the puppies are of a size that will suit the mother as was the case here but still these were large from the start -- as can be seen in early pics; she would have had an uncomfortable time getting them out and I am sure would not have wanted to repeat the experience. They also grew very very fast which was why I had doubts pretty quickly that they could possibly be cavaliers! Fortunately mum and babies all were OK and mum was of course spayed once puppies were well weaned. :)

:( I still can't find any of these puppies. If you ever come by an other accidental litter, please let me know. Thanks.

Back