• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rua: Mimi's rescue boy

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I've been asked to post this pic as Mimi's computer keeps crashing when she tries to upload the image. Not sure if she is spelling his name Ruagh or Rua (means red in Irish) as she spells it both ways. :lol:

Here is this very cute ruby boy!

1330068644_f05e94588b.jpg

I would just like to say that goodie2su is the person responsible for bringing this fellow to safety in the first place. :flwr:

She is our REAL star. :mexwav:

Not everyone would take the time not just to worry and care about a dog in a bad situation, but to actually do something.

What a sweetheart, Well done all of you involved in getting him out of that awful situation when you did!!

Hi All , He is a lovely little man , and is settling in well . He has stolen my Dads heart already. The correct spelling of his name is Rua wasnt sure of the spelling so I looked it up . Cathy Rua is Irish for red and is pronounced Roo-a.I was going to call him Ruari ( red king ) but he responded to Rua so that was that . He is recovering after being neutered yesterday but I'm sure he will be back to himself in a couple of Days .
We are getting lots of walks in , and will do some more in a few days after his recovery . Heidi and Nifa are loving lots more walks , he is more active than them , and I've even lost some weight which encourages me to continue . Maybe Rua will be the best thing to happen to our house .
Mimi

What a cute little face I just love that mouth!!!!!!!!! Goodluck with the little fellow he looks adorable:)

Back