• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My other creatures

OhMarley

Just wanted to post some photos of my other creatures, Enjoy.

indy.jpg

Indy "I'm so cute did you know that? I'm sooooooooo cute look at me look at me look at me please?? look !!!!!!"

indy2.jpg

Me "Indy please stop getting the in way i'm trying to take photos of the boys"
Indy "Why?? I'm better so much cuter please just take phots of me..."

herman.jpg

Herman "I hate cameras please stop"

pewi-1.jpg

Pewi "I hate indy she's so pushy!!!!!!"

boys.jpg

Pewi Herman "We love each other"

endo2-1.jpg

Endo "Havn't I just got the cutest mouth!"

iloveendo.jpg

Endo "MARLLLLLLLLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYMAAAAAAAAAATE"
Marley "ENNNNDOOOOOPALLLLLLLLLLLL

Wow!! You have quite a little menageree going on there, I adore Bang Bang though, so cuddly!! :lotsaluv:

They are all lovely, i love pewi and herman :luv:

they are darlings, the sad thing is however... they want to have a family but havn't realised that the other isn't a girl ;)!!! So i say goodluck to them... Indy keeps laying eggs I think they think the other one is laying eggs... silly boys

:D Too funny! I totally enjoy your photos of all your creatures and the captions! My hubby and I are laughing. :lol:

I would love to see a movie starring all of them! :D

Crazy crazy times with my animal crew.... you should see it when they are all outside together .... only word that comes to mind is CHAOS!

Back