• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Ya'll

Melissa

Hi my name is Melissa. I live in Wisconsin with my 2 cats, 2 chinchillas and 2 salt water fish tanks. Please say I live in a zoo. I am getting a male blenheim puppy this Friday and I am so excited. He's about 6 months old.

Hi and welcome..... can't wait to hear about your puppy. Please tell us all about him, and post pics. as soon as you can. You definitely have come to the right place for cavie -owners (lovers). Judy and Dixie
PS I have a female blenheim puppy who will be 6 months old next week.

Hey back at ya!

icon_welcome to Cavalier Talk. Its great to have you and your puppy with us. We love pictures so when you can, please post some! My name is Julie and I have 2 Cavaliers and 2 Corgis. We all live in Miami and the five of us can't wait to see pictures of your baby and hear of the adventures the two of you and the rest of your mini zoo will share

Thank you all for your wonderful welcome. Here's a pic of my newest baby. I can not wait for Friday to bring him home. This picture makes me want to melt ever time I look at it. :)

Oh Melissa, He's so cute!!!! Welcome....there are some great people here....and lots of advice and help when you have questions. I'm excited for you!!! I hope you will share some more pics when you bring him home. Congratulations!!!!

I'm thinking of nameing him Romeo but I will have to wait and see if that name fits him :)

I have the picture as my desktop pic at work and everyone gets the same look on thier face when they look at him... that aww he's going to make me cry look. When I need a pick me up at work I look at his picture and smile because as of Friday at 3pm he will be coming home with me. Tonight and tomorrow I'm going to pick up the few final things for him. I set up his cage last night and locked the door on it and the cats were trying to pull the toys out it was too cute.

Welcome Melissa! Your puppy is adorable--I know you must be on pins and needles this week!

Enjoy and please post pictures of the homecoming!:)

Boy am I excited... I'm so tired too since I'm leaveing work early to pick him up (only one more full day :eek:) and I've been getting up and hour early to make up all my lost time. I'm not sure if tomorrow of Friday will be worse... I think I might explod with all this excitment. I hope he settles in quickly :)

Oh, he is adorable....can't wait to hear all about him and your first days with him. Good Luck with everything!!!!!! Judy and Dixie:luv:

Back