• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Love (Taylor's left home!)

Cathryn

Hi All!!

Well I was quite upset yesterday and very happy too, see baby Taylor (a.k.a Ttenneb Over the Moon) packed his little bags and left home :cry*ing: He has been booked since day 1 and his new Mum was especially excited as not only has she been patiently waiting just over a year for him, but yesterday was also her birthday as well :luv: So I popped a little bow on him (sadly not in the pic!) and I think you can all agree that the pic below is simply wonderful, Lyn and baby Taylor, we think it's True Love!! :lotsaluv:
It's moments and pictures like this that make all the hard work and heartache of breeding so incredibly worthwhile!!

kidsandpups003.jpg

That picture brings a tear to my eye, and what an entry into this week's contest it would be!!

That pictures radiates happiness, pure and simple.

Makes my eyes tear up too! It certainly looks like Taylor will be adored his whole life. He's precious.

Whaaaaa!!!! Brings a tear to my eye too. How sweet is that picture. As they say, "A picture is worth a 1,000 words" Judy and Dixie

Those are such bittersweet moments. The end of one chapter in your babies life, and beginning of a new one. He looks well loved already.
LOL-- my hubby always tries to make me feel better when the homing of pups starts (but he could use some training). Telling me we can't keep them all just DOESN'T do it-

well i'm glad i'm not the only one who got a little teary then!!! She just oozed love and warmth in that pic, that's exactly how I felt when we brought Marley home :):):)

Oh Cathryn, it's so hard when they start going to their new homes isn't it. But isn't the excitement from the new puppy people just the best? It sure looks like Taylor has a great new mom. And good for his new mom for waiting for a puppy from a good breeder.

The time sure went fast! Are the rest of them going to be going soon now?

Lyn looks so happy :D At least you will probably get to see this one from time to time. Just a little jealous here...curls in his ears ;) :lotsaluv:

Taylor is going to be so loved in his new home. You can just feel it from the photo. That's some consolation. :D But a sad day for you.:( How did the rest of the puppies react?

Sorry Cathryn, don't know how we missed this 1 :eek:, it's a great pic, Taylor sure looks like he's got a mummy who's fell hed over heels for him :D

Back