• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A look into my Zoo

Melissa

There is a joke about when you come to my apartment you have to pay $5 to get in since it's a zoo...

this is Monster my gray tabby.

This is Deisel my tan tabby is Monster and he was a kitten

There are my two bunnies that will be going to a new home before the puppy arrives on Friday because Puppy is moving into their home. The smal black one is Elvis and the Black and White is Ethal

This is Norman the clown fish. I have more saltwater fish but no pictures of them. We are also converting our 29 gal fresh water tank into another salt water tank for a lion fish

These are my wonderful chinchillas. The gray is Thumba and the tan is Cinder

awww they are wonderful all of them and i'm very partial to bunnies ;)
I have ALWAYS wanted a chinchilla but they are illegal in australia shame:(

OMG how cute! A fish named 'Norman'...that makes me giggle! I love it. You certainly do have a mini zoo there! Sometimes I feel like we have a zoo here too, with 3 cats & 2 dogs....only because of the amount of cat hair & dog fur that is all around all the time....but it is nothing compared to your crew. Do the bunnies shed like cats do?

My bunnies don't shed at all but I have allergies to their food. I'm currently trying to rehome them but nobody will take free bunnies. I'm thinking of saying $10 for 2 bunnies then maybe someone will call.

We just Norman Fishy a little buddy and maybe they will breed. I also have Bill who is a green clown goby and Larry a yellow clown goby. I also can't forget Grasshopper our yellow watchman goby.

Just in case someone doesn't take your bunnies in time, cavaliers can be taught to get along with bunnies. We have a member whose cav plays with a bunny and there are videos showing them together in the video forum.

I was able to find a new home from the bunnies with a single mom and her 10yr old daughter. :)

Back