Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darbys Cavalier Corner-CKCS Store

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Darbys Cavalier Corner-CKCS Store

Hi Everyone! I want to invite all of you fellow Cavalier Lovers, to come and visit my Ebay Store for lots of unique CKCS hand painted, and hand crafted items. I will be keeping my store filled with lots of Christmas gift items too. Stop by and check it out soon. I have hand painted handbags, wallets, photo albums, jewelry boxes, jewelry, etc. I'll be doing more original framed canvases also. Hope to see some of you there. Here is the link.

http://stores.ebay.com/Darbys-Cavalier-Corner
    Marilyn Pentz
    Darby's Cavalier Corner
    Artist/Hand Painted CKCS Collectibles
    Visit my Ebay Store at:

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Marilyn! I see your stuff all over the place...and always recognize your work. You do a great job and have some really unique items.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I love the Heart Key Chain and the welcome sign.Very nice paintings.XXX
    Vicky & Mollie

Post Thanks / Like

Hi marilyn, NIce to see you

Did you do the painting for the vancouver WA COTW show? I seen the picture and was like "Hey!! That's Marilyn's work!!!!"
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Vanouver COTW Show

Yes, thanks, that was my "Cavaliers in the Window" painting that they used for the COTW Vancouver show. I was honored that they used it on their web site and catalogs. I had a vendor table therealso, and sold a lot of my hand painted items. We had a great time at the show, and met lots of great Cavaliers and the people they "own". Hahahaha. We took our 2 Cavaliers, Darby and Rudy with us, (or perhaps they took us with them) and we all had a wonderful time. Loved it.
    Marilyn Pentz
    Darby's Cavalier Corner
    Artist/Hand Painted CKCS Collectibles
    Visit my Ebay Store at:

Post Thanks / Like

I have several of your pieces and love your work! Glad to see you here. I love this painting of the cavaliers in the window; it's a great piece as is all of your work!
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE the cavaliers in the window painting@!

ohh you may have met my mom My mom was carting around a 6 y.o. mill mama at the show - timid, shy, and shaved - blenheim - did ya see her? Her name is Hope She just came from rescue and is my rescue Faith's mom - how coincidental is that?

I have a question for you - the items on your e-bay site - lets say I like - the black wallet - but it has a blenheim and a tri on it and I have a blenheim and a black and tan - can you get the same thing and paint different dogs on it, or is what you see what you get?

Thanks!!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

I just had to scarf up the key chain with the Tri on it. It looks so much like my Molly. I requested her name put on the back too. I can't wait to get it. Love the welcome sign and the clock as well. Beautiful!!
    Molly and Cooper's mom, Bev

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the site reminder... I am feeling the need for cavalier ornaments this year and maybe some cards....
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I really like the denim bag, but I'm kinda like Sara. What would be involved in getting a different painting (in my case a blen between 2 rubies!)??

Your stuff is great and I could easily spend much more money there than I should! My daughter bought me an eyeglass case for Mother's Day - I'll have to look and see if it is one of yours!
    Critter -
    RIP Wallis, John Robert, Tibby & Pip
    Mom to JoJo, Roxie & Linguini (Cavaliers)
    and my birds Moji (Senegal) and Walter (Blue Front Amazon)