• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

India's puppies 1 week old

inca

as requested ............................

100_0553.jpg

if you lived nearer i need a puppy sitter for the evening .............

looks like i will be spending my birthday with the puppies ( not a bad life is it ) LOL

If I lived close to you....you'd get sooo tired of seeing me!!! ;)I'm loving watching the pups develop, thanks for keeping us updated. Can't wait til they start moving around.

Yep - I definitely want one of the little black and tan ones! Gosh all four of them are so shiny and healthy looking. What a perfect litter may seem. Congratulations, again!

I was just thinking how I used to tell Dylan's litter mates apart by their markings, easy with Blenheims. I've also seen some breeders put different colour bracelets of wool on each pups leg. How do you tell them apart when they look so similar?

these are easy the ruby is a girl ...and i have one BT girl
the boys Bertie has a few white hairs on this chest ( they will go dad has tri grandfather )
OLiver is smallest boy with bright tan and max is a little bigger with sootier tan

LOL easy really :)

Back