• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baby Taylor update!!

Cathryn

As you already know little Taylor left us last Friday for his forever home, I have been in touch with his new "human pets" and all is going well! So I had a treat today when I went to fetch the girls from school and there was Lynne on the playground (Her grand-daughter has one of my dogs too!) with Taylor in her arms! :lotsaluv:

Taylor is keeping up the tradition of being very good about sleeping on his own (with a big teddy bear to snuggle up to!), he also has had NO accidents in the house and is wolfing down every meal in sight! He has had 2 baths already and is basically getting his new humans incredilbly well trained in Cavalier ownership!! :lol:

He is not being given any "extra's" Lynne is adamant about this, she so wants to do things right by him, ironically, her grand-daughters boy, "Prince", is going to stay for a couple of weeks next week whilst his family go on holiday, Prince is Taylor's Uncle!!

I could not have asked for a better home for this lovely young boy, Lynne was still almost in tears over him this afternoon, she even asked me "Do you like him?", this young man has fallen on all 4 paws here, as too did his uncle Prince, both of these young lads have their families so well trained already :LOL:

Awww, that's great to hear Cathryn. Bet that made your day. I'm glad you are going to get to see him sometimes and he might stay with you when they go on holiday too :D

Fabulous news that he has settled in so well, and that you'll get to see him on a regular basis! :D:luv::rah::rah:

Back