• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2008 Calendar - I am sorry

duncans_ma

To Everyone,
As many times as I have tried to make time back on the board since our move in May, I have not been able to do it.

That said, it is time to get the calendar started and I feel that I need to pass the torch on handling this project. It pains me to say it because I loved doing it last year.

I hope that I will still be able to help - maybe handle the US shipping or something, but I do not have the computer time to organize the polls, etc. this year.

I truly hope that someone out there does have the time to pull it together and I will be the first in line to buy several!!

I will try to check in more as always...I hope you all and your cavs are doing wonderful

- ashley

Kirsty - I just saw your post on handling the calendar. If I can help in any way please PM me or email me so that I know what I can do.

Back