• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sally and Linny

I have just joined after stumbling across this site purely by accident but navigating my way around has posed a bit of a problem! any tips on how to do so would be very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Its pretty easy, actually. If you read all the postings under "Read Me! Getting Started," you should be able to follow the directions and get some pictures for us all to enjoy pretty quickly.

icon_welcomeWelcome, by the way! My name is Julie and I am owned by 2 cavs Zena and Ziggy and 2 corgis. Its great to welcome you to CavalierTalk! We forward to seeing pictures of your furbabies and hearing stories of your adventures together.

Last edited:
Okay - I'm not that good at this myself but I'll try.

Step 1: Load picture on to photobucket.com
Step 2: click the Direct Link Code and copy it
Step 3: When preparing your post click the little box with the mountain and moon in it
Step 4: highlight the http:// in the box
Step 5: Paste the code there
Step 6: See if the image shows up when you do a Preview Post

BabySleeping-1.jpg

Hey look it worked!

Hope this helps!

Back