• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sally-deaf as a post

Sally didn't fit into any of the other categories and it seemed a shame to leave her out! She is a rescue, an ex puppy farm girl who was so neglected that ear mites caused her to go deaf. She spent four years in a crate and had four puppies but none of them made it so Sally was deemed useless. She was terrified of everything when she came to us - but has since transformed into a bold, high-spirited little friend for life.
Dogs077.jpg

Last edited:
She is soooo cute, love her soft expression. I'm so glad she's finally living the life she deserves. :rah:

Sally is a little dollface and it's so wonderful to see her enjoying her rask.

Welcome to the good life Sally!!

Hi Sally!

Bless her heart :lotsaluv: She certainly looks very happy and contented with you there!!

Awwww, Sally is just BEAUTIFUL....I am so happy she found you. Judy and Dixie

We got her at the end of March. I must admit we were all very apprehensive about a rescue dog, but we are now (well I am!!) addicted to Cavaliers and Mum is looking for a third.......

Oh she is lovely and good for your family for taking her in and giving her such a great life! You might find you also become addicted to rescue dogs; they are very special! :)

Hi Karlin - have been meaning to speak to you! :) I came across your very lovely website which led me here! Mum would like to know how you operate regarding rescue :paw:

Dee

Sally looks like a sweet sweet dog. Congratulations on rescuing her and giving her a chance at a wonderful future.

How wonderful that you are giving beautiful precious Sally the life she deserves! She is a lucky girl to be rescued by you!

Back