Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy passed away - 15 September.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Emma, I am in tears here reading all of this. I am so very very sorry for your loss. I know that there are no words to comfort you right now, you and Daisy were together every single day and the loss you are feeling now must seem unbearable to you. You gave Daisy so much love and care. She was blessed to have you in her life and I know she will be in your heart forever. My thoughts are with you and your family at this heartbreaking time.
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Emma I too am all teared up reading your post.

Daisy had a wonderful last day doing things she wanted to do surrounded by people who loved and adored her, plus her little sister for companionship too, what more could she have needed? She knew how much you loved and adored her I know only too well the pain you are going through, it will lessen in time and you will have many happy memories of Daisy, despite her problems, that will comfort you in the days and weeks to come.

Thinking of you!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Emma, there is truly no one in the world who would have been a better "mom" to Daisy than you.

And I have to tell you how much I enjoyed getting to know Daisy this past year and via your posts ... I think we all did. When she was sick we all prayed for her and sent our healing energies you way ... She was such a beautiful, sweet girl and she really was blessed to have you in her life.

My thoughts are with you, Bluebell and your family.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Emma-
    I can't even imagine your broken heart.....Daisy stole all of our hearts here at CT. She was such a sweet, sweet baby. I always looked forward to your photos and stories. I am so sorry. I just don't know what to say.
    I wish you and George peace and hugs and love to Bluebell.
    Nancy
    Teddy and Katydid

Post Thanks / Like

I'm at a total loss for words...this is simply heart wrenching news. Daisy was so sweet and I always loved seeing photos of her and reading about her knowing she was having a hard time made her seem all that more precious. I was thrilled when you got Bluebell because Daisy would have someone to play with and I knew that would make her happy. I am deeply sorry for your loss Emma. You gave Daisy the best life she could have and then you took away her pain when she needed you to help her. She was very blessed to have such a wonderful family. I am deeply sorry and I hope in time the pain will ease.
    Lynn
    Momma to Molly (blen) Maxwell (tri) Nora (blen) and 2 kitties

Ohhh yeah...and 2 human (20 & 21 yr old) "children"

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for loss, Emma. Anyone who has loved a pet knows how you feel right now. Take comfort in knowing that you did the right thing and that Bluebell is there to help ease your pain.
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for your loss. No matter how may pets we have and love....the loosing never gets any easier. You are in my thoughts.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear about daisy , but you loved her & made her happy while she was here

Post Thanks / Like

Someone, somewhere was calling for an angel. Thinking of you and your family at this terrible time, take extra special care of Bluebell too she'll need it right now

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry, Emma. Daisy had such a short life, but you made her as happy as she could be.

It's hard, now, but soon your sorrow will be replaced by relief that you were able to end her suffering.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.