• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy passed away - 15 September.

Oh Emma, I am in tears here reading all of this. I am so very very sorry for your loss. I know that there are no words to comfort you right now, you and Daisy were together every single day and the loss you are feeling now must seem unbearable to you. You gave Daisy so much love and care. She was blessed to have you in her life and I know she will be in your heart forever. My thoughts are with you and your family at this heartbreaking time.

Oh Emma :hug: I too am all teared up reading your post.

Daisy had a wonderful last day doing things she wanted to do surrounded by people who loved and adored her, plus her little sister for companionship too, what more could she have needed? She knew how much you loved and adored her :lotsaluv: I know only too well the pain you are going through, it will lessen in time and you will have many happy memories of Daisy, despite her problems, that will comfort you in the days and weeks to come.

Thinking of you!! :flwr: :hug:

Emma, there is truly no one in the world who would have been a better "mom" to Daisy than you.

And I have to tell you how much I enjoyed getting to know Daisy this past year and via your posts ... I think we all did. When she was sick we all prayed for her and sent our healing energies you way ... She was such a beautiful, sweet girl and she really was blessed to have you in her life. :flwr:

My thoughts are with you, Bluebell and your family. :hug:

Emma-
I can't even imagine your broken heart.....Daisy stole all of our hearts here at CT. She was such a sweet, sweet baby. I always looked forward to your photos and stories. I am so sorry. I just don't know what to say.
I wish you and George peace and hugs and love to Bluebell.:luv:

I'm at a total loss for words...this is simply heart wrenching news. Daisy was so sweet and I always loved seeing photos of her and reading about her knowing she was having a hard time made her seem all that more precious. I was thrilled when you got Bluebell because Daisy would have someone to play with and I knew that would make her happy. I am deeply sorry for your loss Emma. You gave Daisy the best life she could have and then you took away her pain when she needed you to help her. She was very blessed to have such a wonderful family. I am deeply sorry and I hope in time the pain will ease.

I am so sorry for loss, Emma. Anyone who has loved a pet knows how you feel right now. Take comfort in knowing that you did the right thing and that Bluebell is there to help ease your pain. :flwr:

I am so sorry for your loss. No matter how may pets we have and love....the loosing never gets any easier. You are in my thoughts.

So sorry to hear about daisy , but you loved her & made her happy while she was here

Someone, somewhere was calling for an angel. Thinking of you and your family at this terrible time, take extra special care of Bluebell too she'll need it right now

I'm so sorry, Emma. Daisy had such a short life, but you made her as happy as she could be.

It's hard, now, but soon your sorrow will be replaced by relief that you were able to end her suffering.

Oh, Emma. I can't find the words... I remember seeing all the photos of Daisy, right from when she was a tiny little thing, and, like the others, following her through her ups and downs. This is heartbreaking, but at least she had a last glorious day of fun and as little pain as you could manage.... cuddle little Bluebell- I'm sure she's missing Daisy too.

Take care.

:cry*ing:Oh Emma, I'm so so sorry. Daisy was such a sweet little angel. We'll all be thinking of you. :hug:

So sorry for your loss. Daisy is free now and playing with all our beloved four footed friends who have gone on to the Bridge. You did the right thing letting her go though I know it was so very hard.

I am fairly new to this board, and didn't know Daisy's story. However, I feel your loss and know it is the hardest thing in the world to say good-bye to such a beloved member of your household. Only time, your family, and your precious Bluebell will ease the pain. It also seems you have many friends on this board that you can turn to for comfort. Judy and Dixie

:( oh no... Emma i'm so sorry about Daisy I can't imagine how painful it must be... She was such a beautiful little girl and I really enjoyed looking at her photos and reading about her Bluebell...
Rest in Peace Daisy you'll be sadly missed
xox:cry*ing:

Oh Emma, i had to get up from the computer and go to the bathroom as i am in work and i am sitting here in tears, i am truly sorry for your lose, Daisy was so preious and i think that you have giving her the best of everything for the short period that she had! I am sure that bluebell will help u ease the pain but nothing will replace what u had with daisy!! Thinking about you Emma.

Emma,

Our thoughts are with you at such a sad time. Daisy was a very beautiful girl, may she live long in your hearts.

Emma,
I'm so sorry to read of your loss :(
I loved hearing about Daisy, and seeing her pictures. My heart aches for you and your family. Please accept my condolences.

Emma--I'm so saddened by Daisy's passing. :(

I know you loved her more than anyone on earth could have. You were her angel while she was alive and now she's yours. Hug Blue Bell close and hold tight to good memories.

Hugs and prayers to you--

Emma,

I am so, so sorry and I can't believe it! Daisy was a real little trooper and she had a wonderful, wonderful life with you so please take some comfort in that.

Back