• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy passed away - 15 September.

Oh Emma, I am so sorry and so sad to read this. I have been following Daisy's story ever since I joined the board and found you and her to be such an inspiration. I didn't realize, however, how bad this condition could be.

My thoughts are with you and Daisy at the bridge.

Chard
Mom to Maggie (Cav) and Behr (Brittany)

So sorry to hear this Emma, may little Daisy now be free from pain.
The inherited Dry Eye Curly Coat condition that she had is indeed a vary painfull and demanding one.
I'm sure that her short life with you was made so wonderful for her by yourself and your family and her little playmate Bluebell.

May she now rest.

Take care Emma, you have my address,

Alison xxx

Hi Emma.
I am so sorry to hear about Daisy. It simply breaks our hearts when we have to let our pets put to rest. Hugs and many thoughts from Charlotte

Oh Emma :cry*ing:I am so sad to hear about Daisy. I hope you know how much she touched all of us!!! She was such a sweet and strong little girl. I loved seeing her pictures on your website and hearing about her. You gave her the best possible life a little one could ever have. I'm so glad her last day was filled with fun, play and love. I do think you made the right decision in letting her go before her pain was too much to bear. Rest in peace baby girl.....we're all crying at the loss of your beautiful little spirit.

Oh Emma I'm so very sorry to hear about Daisy. :cry*ing::cry*ing: LIke every one else here I loved seeing the new photos and hearing all about her. At least now she is pain free. You and yours (esp Bluebell who must be missing her playmate) are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug: :hug:

Oh Emma, I just caught up with this post. I can't express how sad I was to read about sweet, beautiful little Daisy. I always thought she had the sweetest little face. By reading about her and seeing pictures it's as if I really knew her. It is very diffucult to lose a fur family member. You will think of her often and never forget the good times. I'm sure she loved you and your husband and little Blue Bell. Take comfort in knowing that you made the decision only you could make for Daisy, for you knew her best.

Emma,

I am so sorry that you have lost Daisy. 'Run free and chase the bunnies darling little one, a life free from pain now and you will have wings and be able to fly'. Take care Emma and know that Daisy's spirit will always be with you xxx

My gosh - that's heartbreaking! I have absolutely no idea what to say. Our thoughts are with you through this time. So sorry xx

Oh Emma I am so sorry to have logged in and found this news - I am in tears, she was a special little girl who had special parents, who looked after her in the best possible way, wish you happy memories and special thoughs at a time like this.

Emma, we are so very sorry to hear this heartbreaking news, you are all in our thoughts and prayers :flwr:

Oh Emma....I am so sad to hear of this, and my heart goes out to you. Your Daisy was so precious, you made her life a very happy one tho, remember the happy moments she had with you.

Hi Emma
So sorry to hear about Daisy, my thoughts are really with you. At least she is no longer in pain and can run free now.
I've loved seeing her model all the stuff on the website, she looked as if she loved posing for the photos.
Thinking about you

Emma, just seen your post about Daisy. I am so sorry.She was such a beautiful baby...xx

oh emma i can't tell you how sorry i am to hear about daisy :cry*ing:. i'm only on this site about once a month or so and have only just now read what happened. daisy was so special and we will all miss hearing about her and seeing her sweet little face. what an incredibly lucky girl she was to be surrounded by so much love and constant care! i hope that you are comforted by knowing how happy you made her and that she is free from pain now*ng*l you must miss her incredibly and my thoughts and prayers are with you, george and bluebell. :hug::hug:

Back