Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy passed away - 15 September.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Emma. I can't find the words... I remember seeing all the photos of Daisy, right from when she was a tiny little thing, and, like the others, following her through her ups and downs. This is heartbreaking, but at least she had a last glorious day of fun and as little pain as you could manage.... cuddle little Bluebell- I'm sure she's missing Daisy too.

Take care.
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Emma, I'm so so sorry. Daisy was such a sweet little angel. We'll all be thinking of you.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for your loss. Daisy is free now and playing with all our beloved four footed friends who have gone on to the Bridge. You did the right thing letting her go though I know it was so very hard.
    Julie and the Z-Team
    Miami, Florida

Post Thanks / Like

I am fairly new to this board, and didn't know Daisy's story. However, I feel your loss and know it is the hardest thing in the world to say good-bye to such a beloved member of your household. Only time, your family, and your precious Bluebell will ease the pain. It also seems you have many friends on this board that you can turn to for comfort. Judy and Dixie

Post Thanks / Like

oh no... Emma i'm so sorry about Daisy I can't imagine how painful it must be... She was such a beautiful little girl and I really enjoyed looking at her photos and reading about her Bluebell...
    Rest in Peace Daisy you'll be sadly missed
    xox
    RIP Jakey my beautiful bleinhem boy
    To all my other pets that have passed, I'll see you again until then I love you all xox

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Emma, i had to get up from the computer and go to the bathroom as i am in work and i am sitting here in tears, i am truly sorry for your lose, Daisy was so preious and i think that you have giving her the best of everything for the short period that she had! I am sure that bluebell will help u ease the pain but nothing will replace what u had with daisy!! Thinking about you Emma.
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Emma,

Our thoughts are with you at such a sad time. Daisy was a very beautiful girl, may she live long in your hearts.
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Emma,
    I'm so sorry to read of your loss
    I loved hearing about Daisy, and seeing her pictures. My heart aches for you and your family. Please accept my condolences.
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like

Emma--I'm so saddened by Daisy's passing.

I know you loved her more than anyone on earth could have. You were her angel while she was alive and now she's yours. Hug Blue Bell close and hold tight to good memories.

Hugs and prayers to you--
    Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)

Post Thanks / Like

Emma,

I am so, so sorry and I can't believe it! Daisy was a real little trooper and she had a wonderful, wonderful life with you so please take some comfort in that.
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton