Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Daisy passed away - 15 September.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Emma, I am so sorry and so sad to read this. I have been following Daisy's story ever since I joined the board and found you and her to be such an inspiration. I didn't realize, however, how bad this condition could be.

My thoughts are with you and Daisy at the bridge.

Chard
    Mom to Maggie (Cav) and Behr (Brittany)

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear this Emma, may little Daisy now be free from pain.
    The inherited Dry Eye Curly Coat condition that she had is indeed a vary painfull and demanding one.
    I'm sure that her short life with you was made so wonderful for her by yourself and your family and her little playmate Bluebell.

May she now rest.

Take care Emma, you have my address,

Alison xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Emma.
    I am so sorry to hear about Daisy. It simply breaks our hearts when we have to let our pets put to rest. Hugs and many thoughts from Charlotte

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry for your loss. She will always be in your heart.
    I am the proud owner of 5 Cavaliers, Cooper, Princess Puddles, Lucky, Willow, and Grace.

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry
    ----Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Sam)
    Cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky& Sam
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference.Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Emma I am so sad to hear about Daisy. I hope you know how much she touched all of us!!! She was such a sweet and strong little girl. I loved seeing her pictures on your website and hearing about her. You gave her the best possible life a little one could ever have. I'm so glad her last day was filled with fun, play and love. I do think you made the right decision in letting her go before her pain was too much to bear. Rest in peace baby girl.....we're all crying at the loss of your beautiful little spirit.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Emma I'm so very sorry to hear about Daisy. LIke every one else here I loved seeing the new photos and hearing all about her. At least now she is pain free. You and yours (esp Bluebell who must be missing her playmate) are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Tanya, Mark and Cleo (Blen Girl Born 5th May 2006)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Emma, I just caught up with this post. I can't express how sad I was to read about sweet, beautiful little Daisy. I always thought she had the sweetest little face. By reading about her and seeing pictures it's as if I really knew her. It is very diffucult to lose a fur family member. You will think of her often and never forget the good times. I'm sure she loved you and your husband and little Blue Bell. Take comfort in knowing that you made the decision only you could make for Daisy, for you knew her best.
    Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)

Post Thanks / Like

Emma,

I am so sorry that you have lost Daisy. 'Run free and chase the bunnies darling little one, a life free from pain now and you will have wings and be able to fly'. Take care Emma and know that Daisy's spirit will always be with you xxx

Post Thanks / Like

My gosh - that's heartbreaking! I have absolutely no idea what to say. Our thoughts are with you through this time. So sorry xx
    Emma and Renco Harvey & Bella's mum & dad